Re: patch for the "About GNOME" dialog box

Hi, I have make another patch following the comments
here.  The modified About GNOME dialog now looks as
shown in this image:

http://www.atai.org/gnome/gnome-about2.png

The patch is in

http://www.atai.org/gnome/gnome-about.c.patch

(I modified the news site link to point to
gnomedesktop.org as well)

Thanks!

Andy