Re: CD burning in gnome

Il ven, 2002-12-06 alle 23:17, Bob Smith ha scritto:
> Only way I can see to make sure the file to burn is the exact one you told
> it is to make a copy of it until its actually burned. Unless you can
> somehow figure out when a file is about to be modified and make a copy of
> it right before its changed. I dont know if notification is that good.
What happens if there's no space left on the home directory (this seem a
real situation if a user takes its CD-R to burn a backup of his data)?
I found both solutions wrong, but I haven't any better idea.
What comes in my mind now is that this feature shouldn't be part of
Nautilus at this moment. :((
--
Pier Luigi Fiorini
Rolling GNU/Linux lead developer