Re: Bugs predicament, and birthday greetings

Hey Glynn,

On Sat, 2002-12-07 at 13:20, Glynn Foster wrote:
> Hey,
>
> > 	I started fixing that yesterday but got bored. It'll
> > be done in the next couple of days ...
>
> Our leet hackers [1] shouldn't be fixing this type of bug....

	You're right, except in this case its not really
an easy fix - or I would have done it before now. Wanda's
code is a little crufty, so changing it to handle changes
in each preference rather than redoing the whole thing
when you click apply is actually a little tricky.

Good Luck,
Mark.