Re: gnome-network

Personally, I want lots of wireless networking tools, the question
becomes though, which wireless networking tools?

As a GNOME user on a mobile, such things are becoming more an more of a
neccessity.

Other than that network security tools with a pretty GTK+ frontend would
be pretty nice.

I'm not too familiar with the gnome-network module, but when I hear it,
these are things that come to my head. The NetAdmin in me wants a
functional and pretty GNOME tool, like GNOME-Setup-tools (is that what
it's called now?), specificly for dealing with networks opposed to just
a single box.

Again, just my initial thoughts from reading the post. Good luck on your
project though.

Alex