Re: Windows XP-style login -- NO! Bad! Bad code monkey!

On Sun, 2002-12-08 at 06:58, Bowie J. Poag wrote:
> For God's sake, have ANY of you stopped and asked yourself _if_ something is
> a good design before emulating it?
>
> Anyone at all? If so, where the hell is this discussion taking place?

I party with the lights on. And right now my "mood lamp" is red. It's
this color because you make me want to kill. Maim. Hurt. Pain. Kill,
kill, kill. It's a good thing I have video games to do this with, rather
than bombing small defenseless countries. [1] I can just do it in the
privacy of my home instead.

-- dobey

[1] http://www.evilninja.net/buybush.htm