Re: libgnomeprint* 1.116.x in 22, for 2.0.x application compatibility

> Message: 13
> Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 22:45:06 +1100
> From: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
> To: GNOME Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
> Cc: Chema Celorio <chema ximian com>,
> 	Release the hounds! <release-team gnome org>
> Subject: libgnomeprint* 1.116.x in 2.2
>
> Hey gang,
>
> So, we have the option to ship libgnomeprint* 1.116.x in 2.2, for 2.0.x
> application compatibility.
>
> This sounds like a good idea to me, as we can support the use of
> applications built against 2.0.x on 2.2.x...

There are some important accessibility fixes going into libgnomeprintui
HEAD; I am not clear on the implication of shipping 1.116.x since I
don't know the version numbering very well.  Could someone more
knowledgeable about libgnomeprint clue me in as to the impact of this
decision would be with respect to print-preview theming
(fix-in-progress) and other libgnomeprint* accessibility support?

I would hate to lose these accessibility fixes in libgnomeprintui since
we are hoping to showcase 2.2's low-vision themes.   And working ATK
interfaces (which might be in 1.116.x, as I said I don't know) would be
very important.

-Bill