Re: gnome-about

On Wed, 2002-12-11 at 16:06, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> Hey,
>
> On Thu, 2002-12-12 at 06:30, Luis Villa wrote:
> > On Wed, 2002-12-11 at 00:11, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
>
> > Luis (still meaning to write up some informative text so that this is
> > more than just a company billboard :/
>
> 	Glynn wrote some introductory text. You need to
> actualy install that branch of gnome-desktop to see it
> because the text is in gnome-version.xml ...

Yeah, I'd installed it impoperly. It is still not really as complete as
I'd like it to be- it should have some more emphasis on contribution and
involvement, so that people can figure out how and where to get
involved. Ideally, of course, this would be coupled with a non-sucky
website to point people at. :)

Luis