window sizes problem

Hi

I don't know which program is concerned by that but I noticed that, if I
maximize a window then close it, next time I start it, it's maximized.
The problem is that if I click on the "un-maximize" button, the window
stays at the same size. I think the problem is that GNOME saves the size
of the window each time you close it and resets it when you open it
back. It's a good behaviour except that it should be smarter in the case
where the app is maximized when you close it: it should remember that it
was maximized (and, so, open it next time maximized) but it should also
remember the size the app had before being maximized so that you can go
back to it by "un-maximizing" it.

Thanks.