Gedit feature creep?

On Wed, 2002-12-11 at 23:30, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.1.4: "We don't need... roads."

Forgive me if I'm off my rocker. It seems that gedit is getting a lot of
new stuff continuously, and I'm starting to feel some feature creep. I
always thought gedit was supposed to be a very light and simple text
editor, nothing more - quick to start, lite to use. Lately, it seems to
be getting things that should rather remain in a full featured
word-processor.

Cheers,
Loban

|   Loban Amaan Rahman  <-- anagram of -->  Aha! An Abnormal Man!   |
| loban earthling net, loban caltech edu,  http://loban.caltech.edu |