Re: GNOME personas

> Hi Rodney,
>
> The point I was trying to make was that this is how I proposed GNOME handle
> the style guide issue back in 1998.  Havoc Pennington and the other
> meatheads on the list at that time threw a fit over it, claiming that the
> style guide should be formed by a friggin 50,000 person committee instead of
> airing the ideas infront of a small control group that represented the user
> public.

If we all signed some waiver that explained how you invented every bright
desktop idea ever thought of since 1995, would THAT make you stop posting
shit like this ?

It'd give me a sense of future, imagining how my kids will yell at me
"Dad, I don't wanna hear your stupid Bowie J. Poag story again !!!" when I
try to explain to them how we came to have the goodness of a GNOME 10.2
desktop.

I think all of us already KNOW you have an ego the size
of Africa, so there's no need to keep making that obvious.

Thomas

Ik voel me zo door jou verlaten
als een zoebox zonder platen
<-*- thomas  (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->