Re: GARNOME 0.19.5: "Intergalactic War"

On Mon, 23 Dec 2002, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> GARNOME 0.19.5: "Intergalactic War"
> ===================================
>
>   <jdub> fifty-seven-million people ask me every day when garnome is going
>          to be released
>   <jdub> on every possible medium
>   <jdub> seriously
>   <jdub> it's insane

Dude, what happened to GARNOME 0.19.4?  They're worth more if you have the
entire set!

Matt Rose     mattrose folkwolf net    Visit my blog!  http://folkwolf.net
He's a suicidal sweet-toothed sorceror with a secret. She's an enchanted
communist former first lady in the witness protection scheme. They
fight crime!
Random Crime Fighters by http://www.rain-street.org/fightcrime.htm