Re: NautilusView lifecycle

Personally, I would like to see NautilusView die in favor of using a
BonoboControl with a defined interface API for Nautilus embedding.
Things that didn't follow the defined API would not get progress shown
with the throbber, and various other little things. Though, I doubt
that anything like this will happen. :-/

-- dobey