Re: A list of minor build troubles I encountered for Desktop Alpha 2

<quote who="Mario Vukelic">

> here's a list of stuff I encountered during the build so far (I'm nearly
> through except for sawfish as mentioned in another mail). I don't think
> these warrant bugzilla entries, and for the dependency graph stuff I
> wouldn't know where to put it anyway.

Have you tried GARNOME? It takes care of all the dependencies for you.
They're also documented in the Makefiles for each garball. I've taken second
level dependencies into account, so you'll only see some of the direct
requirements if garballs further down provide the dependency.

  http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/garnome/

It's *far* simpler than building it manually.

> Maybe it's of use to someone.

Michael might update it if it doesn't get too messy. ;)

- Jeff

--
    I wanted to be Superman, but all I got were these special powers of
                             self-deprecation.