Re: gnome-multi-term

On Wed, 2002-02-06 at 04:06, Gediminas Paulauskas wrote:
> Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> > Hey,
> > 	I remember mails about this going around and #70484 has just
> > brought it to my attention again ...
> >
> > 	* Are the patches for this stable enough to be integrated
> > 	  into gnome-core-1.5.x?
> > 	* If yes, where are they?
> >
> > 	Input appreciated :-)
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Mark.
>
> Which one?
>
> http://multignometerm.sourceforge.net/
> http://powershell.sourceforge.net/

As a user who has tried both, I'd put my vote for powershell to be the
one integrated into gnome.... I've found it the most stable and easy to
use so far.  There are a few issues that it has with various things (key
bindings not working being the main one) but I use it on a day to day
basis for my coding job.

I tried multi gnome term for a bit but found it just didn't quite do it
for me.  Might be personal preference, but that's MHO :)

Regards,

alan

--
Alan                | "The 4 sysadmins of the apocalypse should be:
alan ufies org      |  edquota, rm -rf, kill -9, and shutdown"