mixer_applet2

Hi,

First of all i really *love* the new mixer applet!
Sadly, it's unusable for me ATM :(, since the applet uses the "Vol" channel
for mixing.  On the soundblaster live, at least, that channel controls only
the front out.  My speakers happen to be on the rear (since it generates
much better sound), and for people that have speakers on both the front and
the rear using "Vol" is not ideal either.

IMHO it would be better to use the "PCM" channel, since it's much more
general.  If people think that's not a good solution, i would be willing
to write a patch that adds channel configurability (if that would not be
crack setting, at least).

Cheers
Jorn