Re: gnome-core HEAD is dead

On Tue, 2002-02-12 at 11:58, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> Hey Guys,
> 	I've just split gnome-core into gnome-desktop, gnome-session
> and gnome-panel. This is how the split looks

this really should have been discussed on the mailing list before doing
this.

what problems did this split solve?

why couldn't it have been done after 2.0?

i am not thrilled that i have to waste my day fixing the snapshots for
this.

jacob
--
"In fact, can you imagine anything more terrifying than a zombie clown?"
	-- moby