Re: Will there be user/newbie friendly printer access in Gnome 2?

On Tue, 2002-02-12 at 21:01, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:

> Let me suggest that you look at PrinterDrake and xpp . Those tools come
> with Mandrake Linux, are GPL'ed and do almost exactly what is described
> in the original post.

Hey, thanks for the tip! If xpp looke like Gnome, and were a
(configurable?) default entry in the printing dialog it would go a long
way to make printers more accessible. Didn't try PrinterDrake, I'm on
Debian
--

I did not vote for the Austrian government