unable to make distclean

Hi,

I'm currently building gnome2 using the vicous-build-scripts from cvs.
I have some trouble because in some packages "make distclean" does not work,
but i like to be sure I don't have stale objects or some thing else.

My Question now is should i file a bug report in bugzilla for all modules
having this problem?

(Another way would always be to stop the v-b-s from using make distclean and
instead wipe all files not from the cvs -- somewhere i saw such a script)

  Martin H.