Re: problems with applets

On Sun, 2002-02-17 at 00:07, Kevin Vandersloot wrote:

> All the applets in gnome-applets use instant apply right now except screenshooter, but I will probably remove that soon in favor of the panel screenshooter. I
> have local patches for mailcheck and clock applets in gnome-panel. Of course
> there are bugs in some of the prefs dialog but that is what bugzilla is for.
> Also most applets use gconf now -

cool.  i wasn't differentiating between gnome-panel and gnome-applets--i
just made a list the other night and now realize that three of the
applets are in gnome-panel. i already finished a patch for the clock,
which i see is already done; i can't get through to gnome cvs to create
a patch right now, but if you're interested, i'll send it as soon as i'm
able.

todd