Problems compiling gnome-desktop gnome 2.0 module

Hi guys!

I have some problems compiling the gnome-desktop module in GNOME 2.0 in
the current cvs HEAD.

I think it is because the libc I have is 2.1 (the Debian 2.2 libc) and
the call that fails is only in libc 2.2.

I have read that in some cases you can solve it using a gettext included
in the applications, but it seems it is no the case for gnome-desktop.

Anybody have a clean solution for the problem?

./.libs/libgnome-desktop-2.so: undefined reference to
`bind_textdomain_codeset'

dpkg -l | grep libc

ii  libc6          2.1.3-19       GNU C Library: Shared libraries and
Timezone

Thanks

--
Alvaro del Castillo     "aunque a tí no te importe la ley,
                         a la ley le importas tú" - Josemi