Re: Yelp porting to Gnome2

sön 2002-02-24 klockan 13.24 skrev Sandip V Honde:
> Hi,

Hi!

Yelp has never been anything but for Gnome2 so it won't need any porting
to GNOME 2. I really appreciate the time you guys spend on this but
please don't send it longs patches that change int to gint. It's really
hard to see if there is anything in the patch when you have to wade
through all these changes.

If you want to help hacking on Yelp please drop me a mail and I'll try
to figure out things that needs to be done.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/