Re: Merging libgtop2 into HEAD

ons 2002-01-09 klockan 21.48 skrev Kevin Vandersloot:
> Hi. I need some help in merging the libgtop2 branch into HEAD since I'm
> not too knowledgable with cvs. What is the proper and easiest way to do
> this? The branch I want to merge was created from the stable branch.
> Should I first revert the changes from HEAD back to where stable was
> originally branched and merge in the gnome2 branch or is there an easier
> way? I appreciate any help.

By the way... all other GNOME2 modules use HEAD for the GNOME2 port, and
a branch for the stable GNOME1 code. Currently, it seems libgtop is
using exactly the opposite model (with HEAD being GNOME1 and a branch
for the GNOME2 port), which has caused some confusion... Perhaps
something to consider if libgtop will be branched again.

Christian