Re: Mongo dotplan TODO lists

As opposed to filing these in the bugzilla and making one-click queries.
Even if for some reason you think that a macho by hand todo-list tracking
is good, there should at least be a summary table at the top, so you don't
have to manualy scroll down.

Quite some of the items also look quite unrelastic for gnome 2.0, I'm
afraid.

On 16 Jan 2002, Glynn Foster wrote:

> Heya,
> Over the weekend I put together some of the TODO lists in CVS into a
> file and ran a rather poopy perl script over them to generate some html.
> You can see it here -
>
> 	http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/todos/
>
> The aim of this public list was to act as a checklist to track for an
> impending release and as a potential way to encourage people to start
> hacking on these TODO items. Obviously this probably isn't the best way
> to do this since CVS is being updated all the time....
>
> Anyway, that aside, I'm looking for people to send me patches to the
> file as and when these TODO items have been done. The relevant file is
> in releng/2.x/todo.gnome2 and it's of a pretty simple format. Please
> don't commit to this file yourself, otherwise I'll have the wrath of the
> release team coming down on me.
>
> 			See ya,
> 				Glynn ;)

	Sander

	I see a dark sail on the horizon
	Set under a dark cloud that hides the sun
	Bring me my Broadsword and clear understanding