Re: bonobo activation spec file broken (name set to oaf)

On Wed, 2002-01-16 at 17:25, Sander Vesik wrote:

> I think it would be best if you created yourself a bugzill account and
> started logging bugs against all the modules that break. This ensures the
> bugs actually do get acted on and not just deleted among other
> uninteresting mail.

Unless it's an error that you can't overcome on your own, I agree, file
it in bugzilla, along with a patch.  Send mail to the mailing list
asking for help, and once it's figured out, file it in bugzilla, along
with a patch.

> On Thu, 17 Jan 2002, Chris Chabot wrote:
>
> > the spec file for bonobo-activation 0.9.3 reads:
> > %define name        oaf
> >
> > ofcource this should be bonobo-activation ;-)

At the moment, exactly zero of the spec files have been tested, so far
as I can tell.  I'll put up a set of working spec files and SRPMS as
soon as I can, but I've got to get things built first.  Sorry if we
sound a bit testy, we're all working really hard to get our next release
ready to go.
	Greg

--
Portland, Oregon, USA.