Re: GNOME 2.0 default gtkrc

On Tue, 2002-01-08 at 23:31, James M. Cape wrote:
> I'm attaching a gtkrc-2.0 file which I think would look good as the
> GNOME 2.0 default...

I like this theme okay, except for having the up and down
scrollbar arrows stacked next to each other at the bottom
of the scrollbar.  Yuck.

Are we going to have a gtk theme properties control panel
capplet for 2.0?  If so, will we also have a collection of
good gtk themes?

I don't know if many of you have checked out all the old
GTK themes, but here's a list of the ones from the old
themes.org collection (pre-website-hack):

	AquaGraphite
	AquaLightBlue
	BlueSteel
	Bumblebee
	CrossRoads
	DarkMarble
	Eazel
	Etria.org
	Graphite
	Helix.dark.new
	NewStep
	PixmapEngineSucksRastermanILoveYou
	SatinBlack
	Watercolor
	chaos-gtk
	thinimac
	minEgtk
	Marble3D

My personal favorite in this list is "Graphite."
Is it very difficult (or impossible) to do straight
ports of these themes?  If it is straightforward,
I'd be willing to work on doing the ports.

	Miles