Re: 'Accessibility' theme [was: Re: GNOME 2.0 default gtkrc]

For accessibility we really need these 4 types of High-contrast themes:

White on Black w/regular size fonts
Black on White w/regular size fonts
White on Black w/large fonts
Black on Black w/large fonts

I have a legally blind aunt with low vision, And I just assumed that
High contrast with big fonts and magnifiers would help her use her
computer better. She explained me that a lot of people that have low
vision don't necessarily have blurred vision. Some have a small
vision-window.

For her it would be like us sitting at a normal distance from our
computer screens, taking a sheet of paper with a hole the size of a
quarter in it and putting it up against our monitors and having to move
it around looking through the quarter size hole to find things on the
screen. For her the high contrast helped but big fonts meant less that
she could fit into her small window of vision.

Regards,
Luke