Re: in case you missed it

> libbonobui HEAD has a API change that potentially breaks building packages
> for the upcoming release if these were developed against latest released
> libbonoboui.

Okay, would it be an idea to do incremental releases, so that this type
of a problem wouldn't exist? ie. start the releases from the bottom and
move up the dependancy tree, which each pkg being built against an
already released tarball? Perhaps this is a little time consuming
though?
In any case, this isn't a huge problem since I'm quite sure that most
people will have been regularly building against cvs HEAD.

			Thoughts?,
				Glynn ;)