Re: Porting ggv to GNOME 2.0

satyajit kanungo wrote:

   Hi All
I have ported the ggv(ghostview) application to GNOME2.0 with the following issues still present in the application. . session management does not work (sometime kills the application) . scrollkeeper support is not present . Print functionality is not tested

   Any one interested in the diffs please let me know.

sure: send them right away. I'll put them into CVS after branching 1.1 off. thanx a million times, you put a large burden off my back. as I will soon have loads of time to spare ;), I will look into the problematic and non-implemented stuff. As far as the scrollkeeper support goes, John Fleck would be the person to talk to: he did scrollkeeper support for the 1.0 and 1.1 GGV.

regards,
	jaKa

--

email: jaka gnu org