Re: Panel is very broken, please revert.

Seth Nickell wrote:

> But another solution that might work is to block the pre-lighting when
> its a panel applet that has been focused (as opposed to the actual panel
> itself). I don't mind if the panel itself prelights if the actual panel
> has been click on. Actually, its good feedback since it lets users know
> that they've clicked in a blank spot (esp. since *ahem* certain window
> list applets have large areas that look blank ;-)

That's how I would expect it to work too-- panel should only ever show
focus when it's the panel itself that has focus, not when an object *on*
the panel has focus.  I hadn't seen the behaviour you described as I
haven't been able to use the new panel much, so I wasn't aware it was
acting funny...

(Although in a way it would be kind of useful if the panel showed some
sort of secondary focus while an object on it was focused, but that's
getting kind of complicated...)

Cheeri,
Calum.