PROBS: gtk-doc + jade

hello,

please allow me to introduce some problematic with the way how
gtk-docs are handled. today i recompiled some parts here including
gnome2 components (starting to play with that stuff) and i detected
that whenever i want to generate the gkt-docs it hits out with the
error index.sgml not found. well after some tweaking and investigating
on my system i detected that jade is required AS BINARY FILE.

oki short background. i have openjade installed on my system with
docbook 4.1, latex etc. and the required sgml files since i do some
docbook related work privately here. well on older gnome 1.4 documents
are build correctly. dont worry the openjade, latex, docbook stuff is
installed 100% correctly no need to worry about this. i am up to
something else.

the problem as mentioned above is. you EXPECT the filename is 'jade'
and i for sure belive that on many (not all) distributions it's called
jade or linked against jade.

it is no problem doing a link from openjade to jade. i did this right
now and it works out of the box, all documents, gtk-docs etc are well
formated etc.

i WANT ask if you guys could please add a check for 'openjade' as binary
too, not only 'jade'. i work quite a while with that stuff so it was
simple figuring out what to do but maybe for less advanced people this
could become painfully.

thanks.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali akcaagac stud fh-wilhelmshaven de