Re: "gnome-core-1.5.5 The 'Nearly but not Quite' Release" Fails building

Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> writes:

> <quote who="Chris Chabot">
>
> > Glynn Foster wrote:
> >
> > >We, the undersigned, are proud to announce
> > >
> > > gnome-core-1.5.5 The 'Nearly but not Quite' Release [1]
> > >
> > When trying to compile this weird but beautifull beast, i get stuck at
> > the following error:
>
> The undersigned have not yet updated gnome-core in response to the enum
> changes in gtk+-1.3.13. :)

Sigh.

You think you are just deprecating public use of enumeration that is
used only internally to GTK+ and someone ends up compiling with
GTK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED and poking into the guts of GTK+ widget
structures...

Sorry about that,
                                        Owen