IDEA: marking announcements clearly

hi all,

It would be really nice if all Gnome 2 announcments sent to
gnome-announce-list had (Gnome 2) at the end of the subject header. (As
Rodrigo did).

Remember a very wide userbase of Gnome 1 users are reading
gnome-announce and this would save much confusion.

In fact, Gnome 1 announcements should probably put (Gnome 1) in the
subject also.

There are probably a few areas like this where we are going to have to
get used to working with two different platforms concurrently, probably
for at least one year.

This is just a polite suggestion, in my humble opinion. :)

thanks,
wayne