Re: .cvsignore audit

On 1 Jul 2002, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:

> From: Carlos Perelló Marín <carlos gnome-db org>
> Subject: Re: .cvsignore audit
>
> I use a script from Martin Baulig to do the cleanup.
>
> You have it attached.
>
> Cheers.

Yes, but that's not really entirely the point here. The point is, some
of these files are broken. For example excluding the po subdir looks
broken to me, because if translators do a cvs commit in the main dir,
their changes won't get commited at all... They'ld have to be in the po
subdir, which may not always be the case.

Thx anyway!

Kind regards,

Chipzz AKA
Jan Van Buggenhout