Where is the desktop-guide applet?

Hello!

Recently I build GNOME 2 from sources, it works, my only problem is that I can't find desktop-guide applet nor tasklist-applet. Can you tell me where it is? I've built all packages
that are listed on the GNOME 2 webpage...
Anyway there were some problems with the docbook in some packages when I do "make install"... Is there any useable documentation of how to build/install docbook in the right way, from sources?
Thanx for help, please cc me as I'm not a member of the list..
Is it possible the problem that docbook is not correctly installed?
Thanx