Re: Re: Gnome2

> I agree that most user won't subscribe to a mailling list for just one or
two
> questions. A web based Discussion board might be more appropriate. Maybe
it
> could be somehow replicated as a mailinglist, so that people that like to
help
> others regulary have a convinient interface.

Well there is phpBB which could be used with some e-mail hacks
eg http://www.phpbbhacks.com/viewhack.php?id=93
and http://www.phpbbhacks.com/viewhack.php?id=126

> I'm not sure that such a think will help a lot, but mailing-lists are not
so
> well suited for many short questions.

I'm not sure exactly what needs to be done but there does need to be
some sort of a users.gnome.org site.

hmm, this is probably gone OT

MArk

http://mail2web.com/ .