Re: Nautilus bugs and design choices (back-button)

On Tue, 2002-07-09 at 13:57, Calum Benson wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-07-09 at 13:46, Mathias Hasselmann wrote:
>
> > AND: We should not overrate Sun's usablility studies:
> > _Sun is clueless about useablility_. Don't know of a successfull desktop
> > system built by Sun Microsystems.
>
> Hmm, most people who used OpenWindows seemed to like it :)  (Which was
> the last desktop Sun developed themselves from scratch...)

Oh man. I liked the window decorations, considering it appeared way
before all this "theme" madness ( :) ) it looked pretty nice and the
default skyblue color scheme was very pleasant. Or am I mistaking it
with something else? :)

Tuomas

--
:: :: Tuomas Kuosmanen  :: Art Director, Ximian :: ::
:: :: tigert ximian com :: www.ximian.com       :: ::