Re: [G2R] Revised list: fifth toe, office, developer carpetbag

On Thu, 2002-07-11 at 12:58, Sander Vesik wrote:
> Fine with me - 'Luis vouches for being able to use galeon nautilus view
> for 5th toe' - is probably good enough.

Now /that/ was a vote of confidence... I'm flattered :)

> [no objects to balsa, I take it]

None, assuming it is minimally stable. I'd love to say 'evo is the one
true mailer' but obviously it will not be ported to gtk2 in the relevant
time frame.

--
Luis Villa <louie ximian com>