Re: Fifth-toe list

On Thu, 2002-07-11 at 18:23, Sander Vesik wrote:

> tricky question - it might move to core instead, so the question could
> aswell be 'how about including sawfish'. besides, the theming in metacity
> might have to get a bit better first (look at the mess if you set the
> title font size to 18 or something).

metacity is fine, as long as you use it correctly :)
I'm fixing the more common themes. they're available here:
http://sebdelestaing.free.fr/metacity/
This is still a work-in-progress, but note that Crux and Gorilla already
scale nicely, whatever the font.

seb

ps: now, we just need SVG support ;-)
http://sebdelestaing.free.fr/Capture-Nautilus.png