Re: multihead support across GNOME

Hi Collin,

On Tue, 30 Jul 2002, Collin Peters wrote:

> I was just reading the previous post on multihead support in gnome2 and the
> multiscreen option is exactly what I need.  Where can I find more
> information on this option.  I just installed gnome2 via garnome and don't
> get anything on my second screen (just the empty X screen).

	All the multiscreen work is in gtk+ HEAD, various branches of
other modules and bugzilla. So, unless you're willing to go to the
trouble of building this from CVS yourself, you're not going to see it
until all this work has gone into HEAD and gargnome starts targetting
the 2.2.x development stream.

Good Luck,
Mark.