Deep Freeze + Making Releases

Hi all,

We made the deep freeze status pretty clear earlier this week, and have
received no cries of disbelief or pain as a result. However, code is still
being checked into CVS without the required release team rubber stamp
stylin's.

Here's the previous email for your convenience:

  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2002-June/msg00003.html

The process is fast and painless. Email your patch to the release team [1],
hopefully accompanied with a bugzilla number, and one of us will get back to
you *very quickly* with a yes or no. Once you're past the initial anal
probe, the rest is free and breezy.

Also, releases for this week's snapshot have been... relaxed. If you have a
new release pending, please let me know soon.

Whilst we're here, I have a joke for you all: