Re: [G2R] Bug Update for RC1

 --- Michael Meeks <michael ximian com> wrote: > Hi Luis,

> On Thu, 2002-06-06 at 07:17, Luis Villa wrote:
> > Bugs 74974 and 82337 are basic features that remain
> unimplemented.
>
> 	Puntable; yes.
>
> > Bug 73284 is a crash in zvt. I'd feel uncomfortable releasing
> 2.0.0 if
> > it had this bug; we should not be going out with known crashes in
> > terminal.
> >
> > Bug 84140 is an utterly repeatable nautilus/vfolder crasher; I'm
> going
> > to have to deal with a lot of dups of this if it isn't fixed, I
> think,
> > so I've marked it 2.0.0.
>

> > Bug 72620 indicates a fair level of brokenness in mime-type
> handling in
>
> 	72620 is a panel bug ... I assume you mean 72560, and it doesn't
> indicate a fair level of brokenness. This is just Jacob
> resurrecting a
> moan he had from the switch from GMC -> Nautilus. Then the bug sort
> of
> meanders off into another bug due to Mike's mis-understanding, and
> turns
> into a control-center bug.
>
> 	Someone needs to split those two bugs; 72620 (original) is a bogus
> non-bug, that only affects bug-buddy, and in a totally reparable
> way.
> The latter half is a control-center bug - and I'm sure Jody will
> fix it,
> but how can he close it when it's 2 bugs one of which is not worth
> fixing ? :-)

I agree on this (bug number is actually 75620). What happened is that
this bug turned into a placeholder for mime bugs. The real problem is
78778 which is marked as fixed.

It may be better to transfer later comments to this bug and re-open
it and place that in the key buglist.

BTW - looking at 84140 / 72715 it may be fixed as version is 1.1.18
and it was marked as being fixed in cvs on friday, so when did this
fix go into the release.

I did make a comment about closing bugs before a release is done if
anyone remembers.