Snapshots, Deep-freeze and gnome-2-0-0

	Ok, so when I last posted to this thread - I was dead wrong, so lets
try again. After a day of not being able to commit anything to anything
I'm feeling useless, so:

On Tue, 2002-06-04 at 17:35, Owen Taylor wrote:
> Or possibly:
>
>  -HEAD-----------------------------------------------
>              \                 \
>               `--gnome-2-0-0    `--gnome-2-0----------

	So - the thing is I don't want to branch for Gnome 2.1, so I plan to
leave HEAD for gnome-2.0 development for the next few weeks.

	Thus, I'm going to go with something like the above; with

            `-- gnome-2-0-0   `-- gnome-2-0-1   `-- gnome-2-0-2

	etc. with the branches being fairly short lived, to minimise the burden
of double commits.

	Branching my modules now.

	Regards,

		Michael.