Re: Glade-ish inconsistancy...

Oh,

And while I'm in slightly rant mode...it would be good [1] if we had
some written down policy of where to put what - because everyone seems
to be installing files all over the place [2].

In particular $(prefix)/share and $(prefix)/etc seem to be a bit messy.
Maybe this could be something to discuss at the Boston summit?

			Comments, flames yadda yadda yadda,

					Glynn :)

[1] although not neccessary because I guess all the distro change it to
their liking

[2] changing all the panel applets to be in $(prefix)/lib[exec] seems to
be my favourite right now, and something that we've decided upon in Sun.