user docs release?

Hi John,

Has anyone stepped up for active maintenance of the user docs package yet?
We really need an unbroken release of that for RC1. Sander can always do it
again if we can't find anyone, we just have to make sure it's installable on
all platforms.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
    "Ever had a morning where you were not kissed and told 'I love you,'
       when the night before you SCREWED so wildly that you could not