Re: Detachable Menus

>  Hi,
>
> > There is a project called Configurator for GNOME in the software
> > map(http://www.daimi.au.dk/~maxx/maxximum-linux.html). It aims at
> > creating a GUI for setting such advanced settings. I suggest that people
> > who want a GUI for feature X or Y send a patch to the author of this
> > app.
>
>  That's fine, but why original checkbox (AFAIR) that allowed to control
> detachability of menus was removed from gnome control center code?

It's Gnome 2.  Everything's  been reworked.  You can't just keep code if
it's supposed to work differently.  I guess everyone here would say "we've
been over this already" and I think they did The Right Thing.

Thomas

You think I'm scared of girls well maybe
but I'm not afraid of you
You want to scare me then you'll
cling to me no matter what I do
<-*- thomas apestaart org -*->