Re: [G2R] Re: gtk+ 2.0.4 release?

Actually I don't see why we any module that already has had a stable
release (be it libxml, gtk+, audiofile,esd or something else) should
need to follow some freeze guidelines. If there is a new release of the
package out that the release team don't feel is properly tested I think
they can just say that the previous stable release of that particular is
'the GNOME 2.0.0 release' version of that package. The whole point of
the freeze guidelines/process IMHO is to get out a stable version of
each library in the GNOME development plattform. Once this milestone is
reached I don't see why maintainers should not be allowed to move
forward at their own pace.

Christian