Re: Menu Editing - phase 1

On Thu, 2002-06-13 at 13:47, James Henstridge wrote:
> DTDs don't seem to be very good at allowing arbitrary ordering and
> ensuring only 0/1 of a particular element.

I wonder if anyone has written a RELAX NG validator for libxml?  That
allows far more validation than DTDs which should be able to handle this
and as a plus has a vaguely sane syntax (unlike XML Schemas, aka Spawn
Of Satan)

Ross, enjoying the speed of C but missing the sheer number of Java-based
XML tools.
                                       jabber: rossburton jabber org
                        diary: http://advogato.org/person/RossBurton