Re: Menu Editing for 2.0.0

El jue, 13-06-2002 a las 20:22, Dave Bordoley escribió:
> I think menu editing should be removed from the panel. see bug 84555. In
> fact i lean towards saying all right click menus should be removed from
> the menus.

Why? what's wrong with context menus? If I wan't to modify a menu item,
why shouldn't I right click on that menu item in the first place?

Are you saying that is easier to open a different program (be it
nautilus of whatever) for editing the menus, instead of doing it by
direct manipulation?

--
Ricardo Fernández Pascual
ric users sourceforge net