Re: GNOME 2.0.0 Desktop Release Notes Contributions

On Fri, 2002-06-14 at 12:23, Jeff Waugh wrote:
>   - Known issues, such as bugs and changes from 1.x (noting that we've
>     committed to a number of point releases to polish the G2D release).
>     Luis, our bugmeister, is the best person to talk to about the known
>     bugs.

A sawfish known issue that people might pointout: viewports are
''gone''.
Suggest adding the following to ~/.sawfishrc
   ;; Get viewports back
   (setq customize-command-classes '(default viewport))

   ;; (setq viewport-dimensions '(NUMBER_OF_COLS . NUMBER_OF_ROWS))
   (setq viewport-dimensions '(6 . 1))  ;; example

Cheers,

+ So let's do it...?