From: tomasz konefal <tomk compt com>
To: gnome-2-snapshots ximian com
Subject: Re: themes
Date: 17 Jun 2002 10:03:40 -0400

Alvin Thompson wrote:
> i'm sure this has been asked before, but where can i get themes for
> gnome2?
>
> -alvin

you may find some at http://www.sunshineinabag.co.uk

cheers,
   twkonefal

--
"For, even if I believed in a natural right of property, independent of
utility and anterior to legislation, I should still deny that this right

New Media Copyright Extensions Would Harm Canada:
http://ansuz.sooke.bc.ca/icsub.html